Health & Beauty Center Thalasso-Spa SH Villa Gadea
A world of sensations at the Villa Gadea Shalux Spa in Altea
The Health & Beauty Center SH Villa Gadea Thalasso-Spa Altea is possibly the most modern and most exclusive wellbeing and health and beauty centre on the Mediterranean coast. It measures almost 2000 m2 and offers superb, cutting-edge natural health, beauty and wellbeing treatments based on thalassotherapy, using the purest sea water and marine products including seaweed, salts, clays, etc.
The Health & Beauty Center SH Villa Gadea Thalasso-Spa Altea provides:
- The Thermal Club with 2 thermoludically heated salt water swimming pools with a river with running water, relaxing geysers, Jacuzzi, water jets for neck massage, impressive waterfalls, bubble baths, massage seats, underwater slimming jets, powerful pressure water jets, foot massage units… as well as aromatic showers, bithermal contrasts, pulverisers….
- The exotic Turkish bath, thermal baths, the traditional Norwegian sauna and the latest ice grotto complete the facilities, along with a relaxation lounge and the ecobar providing a distinct and exclusive touch.
A world of sensations and pleasure for your enjoyment, relaxation and fun.
- Gym, with the latest cardio-fitness equipment and physical exercise programmes.
- Thalassotherapy Area with whirlpool bathtubs, manual high-pressure water jets, seaweed and essential oil wrap rooms, Vichy shower, massage rooms, presotherapy... and professional staff.
- Hairdresser, modern facilities and an excellent team of professionals at your service.
- Beauty Area with the latest technological equipment and an exclusive range of natural cosmetic treatments.
Thalassotheraphy is a classic yet also thoroughly modern means of treating stress, creating relaxation, detox, taking care of cardio-vascular risk factors, losing weight, for keeping fit and for recovering general wellbeing.
|THERMAL CLUB TIMETABLE||GYM||CHILDREN SCHEDULE**|
|Monday to Friday: 10 a.m 9 p.m||Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.||Ask about scheldules|
|Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.||Saturday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Sunday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.||Saunday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
* Obligatory bath cap and flip flops.
**Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
***Opening hours for Thermal Club & Gym may change, please confirm the information at hotel